2 C almonds soaked, rinsed, and drained
1/2 C flax meal
1/4 - 1/3 C water (or nut milk) - drizzle in little at a time
1 drop doTerra Cinnamon Essential Oil (or 2 TBS cinnamon)
1 TBS pumpkin pie spice
3 drops Stevia clear
1) Grind flax into a fine powder, set aside.
2) Place soaked almonds into food processor and process until fine paste.
3) Add in flax and spices. Process until well mixed.
4) Start with LESS than a 1/4 C water with Stevia and doTerra drops in water.
Drizzle in with food processor on. Continue to process until dough like consistency is reached. Add water if needed.
5) Line waffle maker with plastic wrap or similar.
6) Scoop about a 1/4 C of "batter" onto waffle maker and press down. Make sure you have plastic wrap on top of batter, too!
You can trim off the edges so it looks nicer.
7) Carefully open waffle maker and remove each waffle and place onto dehydrator mesh tray.
8) Dehydrate at 145° for 2 hours. Decrease to 115° and dehydrate another 4-5 hours. Check them after a few hours. You don't want these to be super dry.
Top with your favorite raw butter and chocolate sauce.
Store leftovers in fridge for a few days. You can reheat in dehydrator on 145° for an hour or so.
Yields: approx 5 waffles.
Raw Vegan Cinnamon Waffles